Saturday, December 13, 2014

First impressions of The Sims 4

First Impressions

Okay, so by far my favorite thing so far about The Sims 4 is the multitasking. Eating and drinking together, reading a book and watching tv, etc. It's so cool to finally be able to multitask. I still haven't really played very long, but I also like the baby features. My Sim had her baby and I like that you can breastfeed as well as the other interactions (more than you could do in previous The Sims versions at the baby stage). I also like the ease of the build mode. I was able to put together a new house for my Sim and her family fairly easily with the "drop a furnished room" feature. I LOVE all of the different skills and plants. I also like the way the Lifetime wish is broken down into phases with goals for each phase. One dislike is the camera, sometimes it just won't zoom in the way I want it to and that's frustrating. Like I said, I still have only played a small fraction of time, but I hope to update more as I play through more. 

Here is a post I made when I first started playing that gives more details on my likes and dislikes:First Thoughts on the Sims 4 Likes/Dislikes 


No comments:

Post a Comment