Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Sim Story

Hello all! If you've stumbled upon this blog you are probably a fan of The Sims. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to update the blog, but I'll do what I can. I wanted to start with my own Sim story. I was first exposed to The Sims with the original game. I guess I was in about fourth or fifth grade at a friend's house and we started playing. I then got my own copy of The Sims Deluxe (so base game and I think two expansions). My parents took it away because they felt it was inappropriate. Anywho then I was like 13 and I found it and asked for it back and my parents let me have it back. Since then I owned all of The Sims 1 and expansions (since donated to Goodwill). All of The Sims 2 and expansions (except I think I did skip a stuff pack or two). I also have The Sims 3 and all expansions (except at this point not all of the custom store content or all stuff packs). I also bought the base game of The Sims 4 and I have The Sims Medieval. This blog will mostly be The Sims 4 and The Sims 3. Depending on the time I have to play and other factors, it may be more of The Sims 4. I hope you enjoy reading about my Sims. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment